Abstract submission is now closed!
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- The Scientific Committee invites the submission of original abstracts for oral and poster presentation.
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Congress Chair.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system; abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be reviewed.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
- Title and Body Title: Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words. Length: The Abstract body should be no longer than 300 words in total
- Structure: Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
– Results (if relevant)
After your abstract submittal you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your successful submission. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com
Note: Only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters will be included
in the final scientific program.
Registration and payment is required by Monday, 1 October 2018. Failure to register and pay by this date will result in your abstract being removed from the program.